The AIforGood global summit is the leading United Nations platform for global and inclusive dialogue on AI. The Summit is hosted each year in Geneva by the ITU in partnership with UN Sister agencies, XPRIZE Foundation and ACM with the following:
- Leading minds in AI, business, government, civil society and international cooperation. Global coverage in world-renowned media.
- Latest innovations in AI on show, demonstrated by their supporting companies, governments and UN agencies.
- Project pitches by ‘AI Breakthrough Tracks’ mentored by expert audience. Projects aim for global impact in the near term.
Network with like-minded innovators in search of global impact.
OISTE Foundation objectives
- Promote the Anti-Illicit Trade Declaration;
- Attract new technologies to support and develop the fight against illicit trade & counterfeiting;
- Raise awareness on the activities of the OISTE Foundation and its partners in this field;
- Engage with publics/privates/NGOs on the discussion of Anti-Illicit Trade and Counterfeiting;
- Visibility through social medias;
- Intensifying its campaign and position as a Technology NGO in the field of digital identity for Persons (Digital Human Rights) & Objects (Internet of Things).