OISTE Foundation participate every year since 2005 to the WSIS Forum either with a keynote, a roundtable and/or part of a discussion.
OISTE is a member of the ITU and participates in several discussions and roundtables as well as to the task force on the Digital Identity. This year, the OISTE Foundation will simply be present as an observer.
Fostering digital transformation and global partnerships “WSIS Action Lines for achieving SDGs”
WSIS Forum provides good to the Foundation:
1,000 Remote Participants from 85 countries
150 Represented countries
85 Ministers and Assistant Ministers
250 Sessions and thematic workshops
20 High level (P.P.P) Interactive dialogues
OISTE Foundation objectives
- Promote the Anti-Illicit Trade Declaration;
- Attract new technologies to support and develop the fight against illicit trade & counterfeiting;
- Raise awareness on the activities of the OISTE Foundation and its partners in this field;
- Engage with publics/privates/NGOs on the discussion of Anti-Illicit Trade and Counterfeiting;
- Visibility through social medias;
- Intensifying its campaign and position as a Technology NGO in the field of digital identity for Persons (Digital Human Rights) & Objects (Internet of Things).