With the emergence of COVID19, the world is experiencing unprecedented challenges that could erase all of the 4th Industrial Revolution developments. The pandemic has profoundly impacted the ongoing digital transformation by accelerating the need for countries and individuals to start adopting digital technologies to ensure their basic well-being, and future productivity.
This webinar is co-organized by WISekey and the Trust protocol Association. The purpose of the Trust Protocol Association is to establish a new Trust Protocol for the Internet to create a new Global Trust platform by combining traditional Cryptographic Trust Models with distributed blockchain ledgers. The mission of the Association is to create an ecosystem of governmental, technology and business partners, where each partner represents a node with the possibility of having multiple nodes per country.
|Date & Time||JULY 23rd|
03:00 pm CET
|Title||How to Help Governments, Health and Travel Organizations Deploy a WIShelter Covid-19 Trusted Digital Health Passport on the Blockchain|
|Agenda||We are currently living in extraordinary times as the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing restrictions on our personal and work lives have forced us into unprecedented conditions which have changed the way we work and interact with each other. During this crisis, IoT security in healthcare presents a greater challenge for medical IoT device manufacturers and medical facilities connecting with the Internet than the typical difficulties associated with securing connected devices|
|Presented by||– Don Tapscott: Founder at the Blockchain Research Institute.|
– Gianfranco Moi: Digital Transformation Officer at the State of Geneva
– Pascal Buchner: Director ITS & CIO at IATA
– Isidore Chirichiello: Group Chief Information & Digital Innovation Officer at TAG Aviation SA
– Cristina Dolan: Founder and Organizer at Dream it Code it Win it, CEO & Founder at InsideChains.com, Worked at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
– Geoffrey Lipman: Co-Founder at The SUNx Program and former Assistant Secretary General of United Nations’ World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
|Moderated by:||Carlos Creus Moreira: CEO WISekey|